Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mom Injects 8-Year-Old Daughter with Botox

And just when you thought you'd heard every bizarre plastic surgery story under the sun, a California mother unveils a disturbing cosmetic habit, that involves her innocent 8-year-old daughter.

In a bid to eliminate any signs of early wrinkles, Kerry Campbell, has sought out a very adult procedure for her young daughter, Britney Campbell.

Consisting of Botox and filler injections, which are said to be administered every three months, focusing on her forehead and around the eyes and lips. Better know as the typical trouble spots for every 8-year-old...

UK's The Sun, conducted an exclusive interview with the Campbell family, and here are just a few quotes from the pair, which will give you a little insight into Kerry Campbell's reasoning, and ultimate plan for her young daughter.
What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star. I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer. I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first. All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters.
So lets get this straight, Kerry, you've taken ill-advised preventive measure on you're daughter, in an attempt to preserve her undeveloped youthful appearance?

Do you really think any of our current actresses, singers or models used a similar technique while growing up? Most certainly not! And if you wanna improve you're daughters chances of becoming famous, try spending time developing her talents, perhaps enrolling her in a youth acting/singing class?

8-year-old Britney also had a few words of her own...
My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections. They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much. I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star.
All i can say is, bless her little misguided heart...I only pray that her mother has a plastic surgery epiphany, and restores some normalcy to both of their lives. If its not already too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment