Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jane Fonda Before After Plastic Surgery, Eyes, Neck

Long before her recent plastic surgery admission, Jane Fonda was front and center of numerous cosmetic surgery rumors throughout the years, now at age 73, she is coming clean about the procedures she has undergone.
On her own personal blog she wrote a few words about her recent work, and the new shorter haircut she used to offset any keen eyes.
I just had some 'work' done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes. I decided to get a new haircut so people will think it's my new hair.
And in the latest issue of Good Housekeeping magazine, Ms. Fonda discussed her thought process before undergoing the knife...
I didn't think that I would want to have anything done but it actually got to the point where I would startle myself when I saw my reflection in the mirror.
I felt so great after a good night's sleep, and suddenly I'd look at a reflection of myself and didn't look like I felt.
She is presumed to have undergone a blepharoplasty and neck lift operation, and the results of the eye work seem to be much more desirable and less drastic than the majority of similar procedures we've covered in the past. (Melanie Griffith, Kenny Rogers)

What do you think about Jane Fonda's post plastic surgery results? Thumbs up, or thumbs down?

No comments:

Post a Comment