Saturday, March 12, 2011

Heidi Montag Before And After Regrets

Its hard to believe that the sorrowful anniversary of Heidi Montag's plastic surgery transformation is just around the corner, which prompted us to feature some up close and eerily personal before and after photos of the former "Hills" star turned plastic surgery test subject.

As you may remember, Ms. Montag underwent nearly a dozen cosmetic procedures in a very short period of time, which stripped her of all natural God given beauty and rendered her virtually unrecognizable.
Since her near full-body overhaul, Heidi Montag has voiced deep concerns and regrets about her extensive plastic surgery makeover, saying to Life & Style magazine ...
I'm desperate to go back to normal, I'm downgrading and going a little smaller, to a D or a double D.

I'm obsessed with fitness but it's impossible to workout with these boobs. It's heartbreaking, I can't live an everyday life, I feel trapped in my own body. I have major anxiety about it. I was taking painkillers but they weren't working so I stopped. It hurt either way.
So if there is any good that could possibly come from this disastrously unfortunate situation, it should serve as a warning to any and all young women out there, who feel uncomfortable in their own skin, and to understand that you weren't created by mistake.

And most importantly to remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

No comments:

Post a Comment